Date:      Thu, 7 Aug 2014 11:16:47 +0200
From:      John Hay <jhay@meraka.org.za>
To:        Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-lists@lists.zabbadoz.net>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: m4 still broken on gcc platforms

On Thu, Aug 07, 2014 at 10:23:46AM +0200, Baptiste Daroussin wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 07, 2014 at 10:15:51AM +0200, John Hay wrote:
> > On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 08:15:32AM +0000, Bjoern A. Zeeb wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I am still seeing this with arm/power/sparc/mips.  Can somene please fix it?
> >
> > Did this get fixed because I still see it on -current while trying to
> > build armeb for the AVILA and CAMBRIA boards.
> >
> It has ben fixed last week

It is still broken for me. Maybe it is my environment. The last time I have
updated my source tree was about 2 weeks ago and with that I could build
working AVILA and CAMBRIA boards. I have updated now so that I could get
the interrupt fixes that Ian committed a few hours ago. My tree is at
svn 269656.

The machine I am building on is running 10-stable from around 30 March,
if that makes a difference.

Regards

John
--