Date:      Sat, 22 Jan 2011 22:16:34 +0300
From:      Andrey Eltsov <andrei.eltsov@gmail.com>
To:        Guillaume Ballet <gballet@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: freebsd-arm Digest, Vol 250, Issue 3

Guillaume,

In fact I did it form scratch and only couple days ago found the Ben's
project, Ben did very good work to support omap's devices, but having
some issues with pmap, my port is utilizes only UART and tick timers -
very basic. We are working will Ben on this issue and probably produce
the single port supporting larger number of devices and with the correct
pmap.

Andrey