Date:      Mon, 2 Nov 2009 16:37:40 +0100
From:      Alex Huth <a.huth@tmr.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Eclipse & Java 1.5

Hi!

I want to change my laptop system from Debian to FreeBSD. After installing =
8.0
RC2 in a virtual machine i have tried to install eclipse and changed the Ja=
va
version in the makefile to 1.5, but it still want to install the 1.6 jdk.

I need the 1.5 version for several reasons, for example VPN account.

How can i solve the problem? Is java 1.5 also available if i install it on
AMD64? On debian this is a Problem.

Thx

Alex
=09
Never be afraid to try something new.
Remember, amateurs built the ark.
Professionals built the Titanic. =E2=80=94 unknow