Date:      Mon, 27 Apr 1998 20:47:37 -0500
From:      Michael Bloemer <Sir_Wraith@bigfoot.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Java support

Does Free BSD support Java?

I know I can run Netscape Communicator and Dos programs like Quake. I
need Jave for ICQ from Mirabilis or an ICQ port.

Sincerely
Mochael Bloemer

--
M.R.Wraith Online

Learn what your long distance phone
company does not want you to know!
http://www.telecom-pros.com/members/Wraith/

You want and finally got www.YourName.com!
Now what do you do?
http://www.vener.net/rep/micbloemer-info.shtml

How about making MONEY 24 hours/365 days a year and have time for your
family.
http://www.telecom-pros.com/members/Wraith/
http://www.vener.net/rep/micbloemer-server.shtml

Knowledge is Power, so get Powered UP, with free How-to-information
http://www.bigfoot.com/~Sir_Wraith

M.R.Wraith Co.
1425 S. 10th St. #2
Lincoln.NE 68502
402-474-5339 if busy leave a
message 888-724-6644 ID# 9025601

mailto:Sir_Wraith@bigfoot.com
The fastest way to respond to this message is through the ICQ Network.A
message sent this way will go directly to my screen.
If you have ICQ you can message me to ICQ#:1176875
If you don't have ICQ you can page me through:
* My Personal Communication Center: http://wwp.mirabilis.com/1176875(go
there and try it!)
* Or you can send me a regular e-mail to my EmailExpress address:
mailto:1176875@pager.mirabilis.com
Download ICQ at http://www.icq.com/
Include your ICQ details in YOUR e-mail signature:
http://www.icq.com/emailsig.html