Date:      Mon, 24 Apr 2000 18:26:20 +0200
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        asami@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   need help with ghostscript6 port, that doesn't build anymore

Hi !

Some days/weeks ago you told me I have to change the Makefile
concerning the extraction of the needed jpeg sources.

previously I used in Makefile:
BUILD_DEPENDS=  /nonexistent:${PORTSDIR}/graphics/jpeg:extract
[...]
post-extract:
	@${LN} -s ${PORTSDIR}/graphics/jpeg/work/jpeg-6b ${WRKSRC}/jpeg

Now you wanted me to use WRKDIRPREFIX like in the ghostscript55 port:
post-extract:
        ${LN} -s ${WRKDIRPREFIX}${.CURDIR}/../../graphics/jpeg/work/jpeg-6b \
		${WRKSRC}/jpeg

But the link to the jpeg shows to nirwana.

What BUILD_DEPENDS line (what new syntax/variables) have now to
be used ????

--
Andreas Klemm                               http://people.FreeBSD.ORG/~andreas
                                     http://www.freebsd.org/~fsmp/SMP/SMP.html