Date:      Mon, 2 Oct 2000 15:34:39 +0200 (MEST)
From:      Holger Lamm <holger@eit.uni-kl.de>
To:        Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira <lioux@uol.com.br>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/21663: Update port: graphics/avifile to 0.48 (not fetching anyway)

On 1 Oct 2000, Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira wrote:

>> Number:         21663
>> Category:       ports
>> Synopsis:       Update port: graphics/avifile to 0.48 (not fetching anyway)

> The port is not able to fetch avifile-0.47.1.tar.gz
> Therefore, I updated the port to the latest available version (0.48)
> to fix this.

Fine. But I wanted to do something about the Mastersite
(also see PR 21442) and mirror the files myself, with version number for
"binaries.zip" as well. So please take
"http://ernie.eit.uni-kl.de/avifile/" as primary host. (Unfortunately the
Mastersite is currently unreachable, so I don't have version 0.48 there
yet, but I put it there ASAP.)

Holger

--
    /"\
    \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign - Say NO to HTML in email and news