Date:      Sat, 18 Dec 2004 21:27:12 +0100
From:      martin hudec <corwin@aeternal.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:    bind+postfix+courier+sals+amavis+spamassian+pop3+mysql+apache+smtp-auth

--nVMJ2NtxeReIH9PS

Hello,

On Sat, Dec 18, 2004 at 10:10:22PM +0200 or thereabouts, tethys ocean wrote:
>=20
> I set that but I need pop3 because we have got a lots of virtual host=20
>=20
> I must look for  pop3  competible with courier-imap isnt it?!
>=20

courier-imap is able to serve its maildirs (no, not mbox) using IMAP and
POP3, both with secure variants. You can use mysql as authentication
backend with sasl. I am using this solution with postfix as smtp
server (also with user and virtual data in mysql), amavisd (clamav +=20
spamassassin) as spam/virus filter. I am just bit sad that openwebmail
is not working with maildirs, so I use horde/imp application instead
to provide webmail services.

	Cheers,

	Martin

--=20
martin hudec

   * 421 907 303 393
   * corwin@aeternal.net
   * http://www.aeternal.net

"Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible=20
exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws."

   Douglas Adams, "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"

--nVMJ2NtxeReIH9PS

--nVMJ2NtxeReIH9PS--