Date:      Fri, 25 May 2001 10:09:54 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Brooks Davis <brooks@one-eyed-alien.net>
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Updated pcic_pci.c patch

In message <20010525085913.B30791@Odin.AC.HMC.Edu> Brooks Davis writes:
: It's working for me on my Omnibook 4150.  Infact, it's working better
: then before becase I was able to get cards to work when I was docked
: (both in the laptop's slots and in the docking station's slots.
: relavent dmesg output below (ignore the complaints about unsupposed
: memory ranges, that's a bug/feature of my dock.)

Interesting.  Cool!  I'll keep heading in this direction then :-).
takashi shibagaki-san send me updates for the CL-PD6932 chip and I've
been working on the interrupt issues with card eject.  I should have
something to commit this weekend if all goes well.  I'll try to post a
pcic_pci.diff.3 later today.

The range that I pick is bogus anyway.  I'm surprised it works despite
the warning.  Mike smith has some changes to the pci layer to make it
better behaved.  We'll see how things settle out in that area.  I'd
like to get my chagnes in before his so that I can more easily MFC my
changes :-).

Warner