Date:      Mon, 24 Jun 2002 00:12:04 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dan Hulme <dan_256@yahoo.com>
To:        znerd@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   jboss3ctl Jboss 3 port

--0-473244680-1024902724=:5416

Hi:

The Jboss 3 port seems to run fine using "java -jar run.jar".  However, the jboss3ctl script (and thus startup.sh) seems to be broken.  Unfortunately, there isn't any source included (or is there?), so I don't know what it's doing.  It runs (when I do "jboss3ctl start"), and claims to startup jboss, and set the PID.  However, it doesn't run, and when I run "jboss3ctl stop" it explains that jboss was never running in the first place.

Is this just my problem, or have other people had this problem?  I have jdk1.2.2/jdk1.3.1 installed, and it seemed to pick this up when I installed it.  As I said, it runs fine with "java -jar run.jar".  Exactly what is jboss3ctl doing when it tries to run jboss?

Please CC me if you respond.  I haven't suscribed to this mailing list.

-Dan

--0-473244680-1024902724=:5416

<P>Hi:</P>
<P>The Jboss 3 port seems to run fine using "java -jar run.jar".&nbsp; However, the jboss3ctl script (and thus startup.sh) seems to be broken.&nbsp; Unfortunately, there isn't any source included (or is there?), so I don't know what it's doing.&nbsp; It runs (when I do "jboss3ctl start"), and claims to startup jboss, and set the PID.&nbsp; However, it doesn't run, and when I run "jboss3ctl stop" it explains that jboss was never running in the first place.</P>
<P>Is this just my problem, or have other people had this problem?&nbsp; I have jdk1.2.2/jdk1.3.1 installed, and it seemed to pick this up when I installed it.&nbsp; As I said, it runs fine with "java -jar run.jar".&nbsp; Exactly what is&nbsp;jboss3ctl doing when it tries to run jboss?</P>
<P>Please CC me if you respond.&nbsp; I haven't suscribed to this mailing list.</P>
--0-473244680-1024902724=:5416--