Date:      Sat, 02 Jun 2001 16:26:49 -0400
From:      Brad <brad-watts@home.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Connection refused to Apache Server

I'm currently running a DHCP client. I'm able to run the http daemon,
though continue to get

Connection refused

when attempting to connect to the server via IP and/or localhost.
Checked /etc/rc.local (below) and looks fine. BTW, I'm not running a
firewall.

linux_enable="YES"
sendmail_enable="YES"
moused_enable="YES"
saver="star"
gateway_enable="YES"
sshd_enable="YES"
inetd_enable="YES"
ipv6_enable="YES"
network_interfaces="fxp0 lo0"
ifconfig_fxp0="DHCP"
hostname=""

httpd.conf looks quite standard. I turned the named daemon off (ndc
stop) and rebooted with new /etc/rc.conf.

I'm gettin stumped on this. Any ideas where else I can investigate?

Thanks in advance....