Date:      Sun, 3 Jun 2001 07:32:28 +1000
From:      "Doug Young" <dougy@brizzie.org>
To:        "BSD Guy" <bsdguy@bugs.elitsat.net>, "Philip Hallstrom" <philip@adhesivemedia.com>
Cc:        "Mike Tancsa" <mike@sentex.net>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: PoPToP (ppntpd)

> I installed mpd following the instructions u gave on your site but when I
run it it fails. I couldn't get it to write to syslog but if I run it
without arguments it says:

Its been a while since I tried mpd, but sounds something like what happened
to me too ..... I tried a few days to get to the bottom of it & finally gave
up in disgust / installed the PoPToP server which is at least fairly
straightforward