Date:      Tue, 25 Jun 2013 13:26:25 +0100
From:      Mark Knight <markk@knigma.org>
To:        Ben Laurie <ben@links.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Log rotation kills squeezeboxserver CLI

Hi Ben, if you change newsyslog.conf to recreate the file with slimserv
ownership, does it fix the error (although not the warnings)?

/var/log/squeezeboxserver/server.log    slimserv:slimserv 644 3 100
*     J     /var/run/squeezeboxserver/squeezeboxserver.pid

--
Mark Knight
Mobile: +44 7880 556751.  Home: +44 1223 858596