Date:      Tue, 7 Jul 1998 09:35:44 -0400
From:      Tim Vanderhoek <ac199@hwcn.org>
To:        Malartre <malartre@aei.ca>
Cc:        Kubilay Dvsendi <bamse@dc.luth.se>, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: French documentation (WAS: hello)

On Tue, Jul 07, 1998 at 03:43:54AM -0400, Malartre wrote:

> I was thinking to do some work in french. But I would like to implement
> first a mailing list, then a documentation project. No?
> Can I post that on other popular list(doc,questions,chat,stable)?:

Talk to jmb about a mailing-list.  I think most new mailing-lists are
accompanied by an announcement to the -announce list.  Most of the
people on -doc, -questions, -chat, and -stable are also on -announce,
so there's probably no need to post a question to each of those four
lists.  Actually, I'm on all four, and think I would get quite tired
after reading your message four+ times...  :)

> Of course, I will write that mail in both language.

Mais oui!

--
This .sig is not innovative, witty, or profund.