Date:      Sat, 11 Nov 2000 22:32:23 -0800
From:      UCTC Sysadmin <support@transbay.net>
To:        aggresive1 <aggresive1@home.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I want My money-back

If you couldn't get past the initial boot, your machine is probably screwed.
If you followed the directions and the install hung, that's a clue.
If you didn't follow the directions but expected it to install like Linux,
that's a clue too.

FreeBSD is just about the easiest system to install. The only other OS that
is so clean is Red Hat, with bazillions of dollars of support personnel to
program a user-friendly interface, and it still took them several releases
to get X-Windows right.

-ecsd