Date:      Thu, 13 Jan 2005 13:39:10 +1100
From:      Christopher Vance <c@nu.org>
To:        Ade Lovett <ade@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: kernel build failure amd64

On Wed, Jan 12, 2005 at 05:19:14PM -0800, Ade Lovett wrote:
>Your src/ tree is not up to date, or has been otherwise mangled.
>
>The commit that added KB_CONF_NO_PROBE_TEST touched two files:

Yes.  My cvs repo got mangled.

Either cvsup or the (not-FreeBSD) OS it's hosted on mangled something.

Unfortunately cvsup didn't seem to pick that up, so I don't know if my
cvsup or the mirror it's taken off is at issue.

Now I need to hunt through my repo for other truncated files.  :-(

--
Christopher Vance