Date:      Thu, 10 Feb 2000 14:25:17 +0300 (MSK)
From:      "Serg V. Shubenkov" <serg@macomnet.ru>
To:        Scot Elliott <scot@tech.boo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DNS Swap

ns.macomnet.ru, ns2.macomnet.ru
dnsmaster@macomnet.ru

On Thu, 10 Feb 2000, Scot Elliott wrote:

#Hi.
#
#I'm looking for someone with good close-to-backbone connectivity in the US
#to host secondary DNS service for us, in exchange for cash or a similary
#service swap.
#
#If anyone can help, please let me know.
#
#
#Thanks
#
#
#Scot
#
#
#
#Scot Elliott,  Technology Engineering Manager, boo.com       +44 171 9502429
#Play:   scot@indiekid.co.uk                      Work:     scot@tech.boo.com
#

Serg V. Shubenkov
Macomnet, Internet-Intranet Dep.