Date:      Sun, 15 Jul 2001 22:35:59 -1000
From:      "Jethro" <begley1@hawaii.rr.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Configuring static linksys router

Hello, I am a newbie and am trying to set up my network at home.

I have a linksys 4 port router/hub and have recently setup my freebsd box.
I have connectd my box to my router and have set a static ip address on my
box and need to set a static ip address on my router.  How can i telnet into
my linksys router and set the static ip on it from my bsd box?  And what are
the commands?  I have looked on the linksys site but support for unix is
unavailable.

Im sure somebody out there can tell me how to do it or point me in the right
direction.  I would really appreciate it.

Sincerely,

David Begley
Kailua, Hawaii
begley1@hawaii.rr.com