Date:      19 Mar 2001 04:16:27 MST
From:      ravi prasad <raprasad@usa.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Ipv6 Implementation

Dear sir,
While going through the ipv6_input.c I acme across the part that checks i=
f the
message is for us or it is to be forwarded. If the message is to be forwa=
rded
the ipv6_forwarded() function was called. But in the ipv6_forward() funct=
ion
it was commnented that "ipv6_forwarding function just discads the packet =
for
now". Kindly explain me why it is done so. Whether the forwarding part is=

currently implemented or yet to be implemented.
regards
ravi prasad.