Date:      Thu, 26 Apr 2001 18:05:54 -0400 (EDT)
From:      <scanner@jurai.net>
To:        Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@ofug.org>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-fs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: RFC for Vinum HOW-TO for the handbook

On 27 Apr 2001, Dag-Erling Smorgrav wrote:

> The man page has numerous examples which should be quite simple to
> follow.

Again. If you have done this 100 times and can do it in your sleep
yes. They make perfect sense. If you are completely new, or not
expereinced in volume managers, that entire man page is greek. There is
still nothing easy for the above mentioned people in the handbook. And
people seem to like this HOWTO so I'm hoping to add it to the handbook
eventually. We can never have to much documentation.

-Chris Watson         (316) 326-3862 | FreeBSD Consultant, FreeBSD Geek
Work:              scanner@jurai.net | Open Systems Inc., Wellington, Kansas
Home:  scanner@deceptively.shady.org | http://open-systems.net
WINDOWS: "Where do you want to go today?"
LINUX: "Where do you want to go tomorrow?"
BSD: "Are you guys coming or what?"