Date:      Wed, 26 Jun 2002 21:44:43 -0500
From:      "Kevin Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P." <kdk@daleco.biz>
To:        "BSD Freak" <bsd-freak@mbox.com.au>, "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: The next best thing to single user mode

Might be multi-user mode....I had no problem
with -STABLE built Monday running it in multiuser.
But, no one else has shell access to that box, and
it's not as heavily trafficked as, say, yahoo.com :-)

Perhaps have cron do it at 3:05 a.m. and pipe
error output to a file?

The only thing I regret is that, due to some advisories,
it's already time to do it again....as I guess you've figured
as well.

KDK