Date:      Mon, 9 Jul 2001 13:28:47 +1000
From:      "Murray Taylor" <taylorm@bytecraft.au.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Ldap configuration / php scripts

I'm interested ;-)

Currently establishing Cyrus IMAP and OpenLDAP as an Exchange server and
needing lotsa info ... have scanned most of the rtFM's but am still
at the bottom of the learning cliff...

Postfix is handing off to CYRUS aok, and outlook express is
accessing it ok .. but need the ldap hints... and other helper progs

Murray Taylor
Project Manager
Bytecraft Systems Pty Ltd
ph:   +61 3 9587 2555