Date:      Tue, 16 Mar 2010 12:48:37 -0500
From:      Programmer In Training <pit@joseph-a-nagy-jr.us>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   [RESOLVED] Re: More ZIP Problems

--------------enig197DA73B889AC28FD3BEDA00

On 03/16/10 12:13, Lowell Gilbert wrote:
> Programmer In Training <pit@joseph-a-nagy-jr.us> writes:
<snip>
>> That did it! Thanks (: Never had to run that command before when
>> formatting a disk (granted all I've ever formatted was a floppy disk o=
>> a Linux box).
>=20
> Good!
>=20
> This is covered in the "Adding disks" section of the "Storage" chapter
> of the FreeBSD Handbook.
>=20

I didn't look there because, again, I was treating this just like a
floppy disk and though the "Adding disks" section was just talking about
permanent disks and not removable media. Next time less assumption and
more reading. (:

--=20
Yours In Christ,

PIT
Original content copyright under the OWL http://owl.apotheon.org
Please do not CC me. If I'm posting to a list it is because I am subscrib=
ed.