Date:      Sat, 10 Feb 2001 15:15:47 -0800
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Dominic Marks" <dominic_marks@btinternet.com>, "=?iso-8859-1?Q?Yavuz_Ma=FElak?=" <yavuz@ihlas.net.tr>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: help

That's like asking "is a gun dangerous" yes they are
nasty services full of holes - but if you completely
understand your network then they can be made safe,
at least from outside attackers, that is.

I also do think that he should be using ssh but only
because of the reason is that if you have to ask
someone how to use rsh, you don't know enough about
it to use it safely.