Date:      Wed, 9 Aug 1995 20:43:46 +0930 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        dasepick@cs.tu-berlin.de
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: your mail

dasepick@cs.tu-berlin.de stands accused of saying:

> I tried to run fvwm on the 2.0.5 release and I received an error:
> ld.so: error. libXpm.so.4.5: Undefined error: 0
>
> Question: Where can I get this libary (libXpm.so.?.?) from, and
> what else do I need to become fvwm run?

It's on the 2.0.5 CD (the xpm package), and on the FTP sites.

You'll need to reboot after you install it, as it's normally only scanned
at startup.

You shouldn't need anything else.  (Just checked the package...)

(If you're feeling adventurous, you can read the section in /etc/rc that
deals with ldconfig and work out what it does yourself.  Rebooting is
sometimes easier.)

]] High-speed data acquisition and                                      [[
]] realtime instrument control          (ph/fax) +61-8-267-3039         [[
]] My car has "demand start" - Terry Lambert                            [[