Date:      Sat, 23 Jun 2001 14:16:31 +0200
From:      Erik Trulsson <ertr1013@student.uu.se>
To:        Brendan <jgrossma@bigpond.net.au>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Chat

On Sat, Jun 23, 2001 at 09:53:22PM +1000, Brendan wrote:
> Hey, this is regarding the website, I think it would be a good idea
> for a chat room on your site for people wanting to know
> questions(like myself as i am a newbie) so they can get answers
> straight away. All it takes is some code in the html source of a page
> and a few files. I can organize it all for you, just reply back if
> you think it's a good idea. Thanks, Brendan

What, if anything, is wrong with just sending your questions to this
mailinglist ?  (Or one of the other mailing lists as appropriate.)
There are also IRC channels and newsgroupd available for those who
prefer that.

Personally I don't see any advantage in a web-based chat and I
certainly wouldn't use one even if it existed.

--
<Insert your favourite quote here.>
Erik Trulsson