Date:      Mon, 12 Mar 2001 17:16:13 -0800
From:      Dima Dorfman <dima@unixfreak.org>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        phk@freebsd.org, obrien@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: swap-backed md-based /tmp to replace mfs-based one

"David O'Brien" <TrimYourCc@NUXI.com> writes:
> As long as someone that is familiar with all the "cool" and more esoteric
> uses of `md' was consulted to ensure the framework is sufficiently
> capable.

If everyone (well, I guess mostly everyone) can agree on a suitable
format for this md.conf, I'll write the code.  Someone already
proposed that mdconfig should be able to parse a config and configure
the devices based on that, but it was dropped in favor of a mount_md
wrapper some time ago.

Again, if someone can come up with a format for md.conf that most
people won't object to, I will write the code.  I don't care if you
want to call it mdon or stick it in mdconfig.

Regards

					Dima Dorfman
					dima@unixfreak.org