Date:      Tue, 14 Dec 1999 11:50:20 +0100
From:      Brad Knowles <brad@shub-internet.org>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>, Donn Miller <dmmiller@cvzoom.net>
Cc:        Eric Jones <ejon@colltech.com>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sysinstall: is it really at the end of its lifecycle?

At 1:49 AM -0800 1999/12/14, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

>                                   Sure, I can hear you yelling at those
>  novices from here: "JUST SWITCH TO THE OTHER VTY AND *LOOK*, YOU
>  CHEESEHEADS!", but it's never that simple.

	Yup, this is me.  Been there, done that many times.  This is why
I don't use sysinstall to actually install any packages anymore -- I
never know which ones are going to want to be interactive.

>          No more monolithic prototypes!  Framework!  Frame-work!
>  Frame-work! [jkh jumps up on a chair and begins waving his hands
>  enthusiastically before losing his balance and toppling over with an
>  abrupt scream].

[{(<BOGGLE>)}] [{(<BOGGLE>)}]

"Brain hurt."

[ THUD ]

"I sit down now."

--
Brad Knowles <brad@shub-internet.org> <http://www.shub-internet.org/brad/>;
     <http://wwwkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xE38CCEF1>;

Your mouse has moved.   Windows NT must be restarted for the change to
take effect.   Reboot now?  [ OK ]