Date:      Mon, 23 Nov 1998 00:43:26 -0800
From:      Eric Hodel <hodeleri@seattleu.edu>
To:        jason han <jasonhan@mail.usa.com>
Cc:        faq@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: About samba

Did you create an smb.conf from smb.conf.sample?
Did you set samba up to run on startup (or through inetd)?

In the ports tree there is a tool for setting up your shares, you may want to
check that out as well.

Eric Hodel
hodeleri@seattleu.edu

PS - you may want to send a detailed question to freebsd-questions@freebsd.org