Date:      Thu, 11 Jan 2001 22:11:53 +0100
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Head's up: Yarrow-style periodic entropy saving

According to Sheldon Hearn:
> Hop off the bandwagon.  The system didn't use /var/db/ before Doug's
> commit either.  See my _long_ explanation (before/after/future) on the
> cvs-all mailing list.

I know the system used now stores it in /entropy. I was too busy to react at
that time but I still dislike using / for that.

I read your message as well but I'm still behind Matt & Jordan on that one.
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 5.0-CURRENT #80: Sun Jun  4 22:44:19 CEST 2000