Date:      Tue, 8 Jun 1999 11:53:57 -0600
From:      Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
To:        Bob Bishop <rb@gid.co.uk>
Cc:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>, java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: JavaOne

> >What kind of cool stuff?  Teleporters, fishing equipment, high-powered
> >rifles, etc...?  There are lots of things I and others consider to be
> >'cool stuff'. :)
>
> Fishing equipment? Who mentioned fishing equipment? :-) :-)

Fishing equipment is cool stuff.  Does the company product fishing
equipment?  If so, why are they at JavaOne?

(My response was an attempt to get you to be a little more specific in
what exactly the company provided.  'Cool stuff' isn't an acceptable
answer, since each person defines cool stuff in a completely different
manner.)

Nate