Date:      Mon,  3 Mar 2008 10:30:05 +0300 (MSK)
From:      Dmitry Marakasov <amdmi3@amdmi3.ru>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ports/121311: sysutils/gkrellm2: gkrellmd won't connect to mbmon, doesn't report sensors info

>Number:         121311
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       sysutils/gkrellm2: gkrellmd won't connect to mbmon, doesn't report sensors info
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Environment:
System: FreeBSD hades.panopticon 7.0-RELEASE FreeBSD 7.0-RELEASE #4: Fri Feb 29 18:51:58 MSK 2008 root@hades.panopticon:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/HADES i386

I have gkrellmd on Core2Duo box, and client on Pentium-4 box, and I can't get client to show any Sensors info from that server. The server has both mbmon running and coretemp driver available, but tcpdump shows no connection attempts from gkrellmd to mbmon (though "mbmon-port 12999" line is uncommented in gkrellmd.conf), and there's no Sensors item in client menu.