Date:      Sat, 10 Feb 2001 18:49:06 -0500
From:      "Ryan Masse" <mail@max-info.net>
To:        <dominic_marks@hotmail.com>
Cc:        "FreeBSD-Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: D-Link DFE 530-TX PCI card

Dominic i can't help you much with resolving your problem but i want to let
you know that have the Dlink DFE-530TX nic installed on my bsd box (4.1.1
stable) with no problems. The card was detected on boot and i didn't have to
deal with anything. You may have an IRQ conflict or possible even the card
may be bad.

> dmesg | grep vr0
vr0: <VIA VT6102 Rhine II 10/100BaseTX> port 0x9800-0x98ff mem
0xe1000000-0xe100
00ff irq 11 at device 13.0 on pci0
vr0: Ethernet address: 00:50:ba:0b:c7:00
miibus0: <MII bus> on vr0

good luck

Ryan