Date:      Mon, 1 May 2000 11:18:09 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Daniel Hagan <dhagan@cs.vt.edu>
To:        Fabio da Silva Cunha <fsc@mymail.com.br>
Cc:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: e-mail auditing in sendmail 8.9.3/8.10.1

On Sat, 29 Apr 2000, Fabio da Silva Cunha wrote:

> I need to copy all mail processed (in / out) through my mail server
> (FreeBSD/Sendmail) to one user account (auditor@mydomain.com.br) it's
> possible with sendmail 8.9.3/8.10.1 ?

The Oct 99 ;login: (USENIX publication) had an article on this problem.
See vol. 24 no. 5 p. 62.  It included a sendmail cf setup that copied mail
sent by/to local users.  It may not do exactly what you want, but it
should be a starting point.

Daniel

--
Daniel Hagan                                             Computer Science CSE
dhagan@cs.vt.edu                                http://www.cs.vt.edu/~dhagan/