Date:      Thu, 11 Apr 2013 17:07:25 +0100
From:      "Simon L. B. Nielsen" <simon@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   New Security Officer

------enig2OPPJJOVEBXFLAHRRMBGN

Hello all,

I have been part of the FreeBSD Security Team for a long time and I don't=
 plan to change that, but I have come to realize that I don't have enough=
 time to give the FreeBSD Security Officer role the needed attention. The=
refor I'm resigning as Security Officer so I can focus on other parts of =
my involvement with the FreeBSD project.

I'm very please to announce that Dag-Erling Sm=C3=B8grav (des) has offere=
d to take over as FreeBSD Security Officer, and the FreeBSD Core Team has=
 approved this. Dag-Erling has been on the Security Team for many years, =
though he have had break before he rejoined the Security Team last fall. =
I'm confident he will be a great Security Officer.

Colin Percival and I will both stay on as FreeBSD Security Officer Emerit=
us for the time being.

I would like to thank the FreeBSD Security Team for their work to help me=
 during my time as FreeBSD Security Officer.

--=20
Regards,
Simon L. B. Nielsen