Date:      Fri, 2 Oct 1998 21:35:53 +0200
From:      Eivind Eklund <eivind@yes.no>
To:        Douglas Knight <dnk2374@ritvax.isc.rit.edu>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: hello

On Fri, Oct 02, 1998 at 02:48:29PM -0400, Douglas Knight wrote:
> I am student second years in Rochester Intitute of Technology and My
> majoring is Industrial Drafting Technical... I learn lab and
> challenges and any much too...
>
> what does freebsd mean?? Are you send free things at me???

FreeBSD is a free operation system for PCs and alphas.  You can
download it (with source) from ftp.freebsd.org (which is down right
now due to an upgrade, so use ftp2 or ftp3), for no cost whatsoever,
and we'll even (for a limited time only) throw in attempted answers to
questions you might have in getting it to work ;-)

Eivind.