Date:      Mon, 04 Jun 2001 14:18:22 -0400
From:      Daniel Frazier <dfrazier@magpage.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: wierdness with xalf and linux-netscape...

well, after painstakingly reinstalling gnome, xalf and all of their
dependancies this problem still persisted.  The only way I could get
the panel launcher to work was to disable the "Enable launch feedback"
option in gnomecontrolcenter->Desktop->LaunchFeedback.  Has this
happened for anyone else?

Daniel Frazier  <dfrazier@magpage.com>   Tel:  302-239-5900 Ext. 231
Systems Administrator                    Fax:  302-239-3909
MAGPAGE, We Power the Internet           WWW:  http://www.magpage.com/

        - Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.