Date:      Tue, 11 Mar 1997 17:28:20 +1030 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        mrcpu@cdsnet.net (Jaye Mathisen)
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Anybody given any thought to RADIUS client support for FreeBSD?

Jaye Mathisen stands accused of saying:

> Not running the RADIUS server, but rather validating passwords via RADIUS.
>
> Would be very funky, and extremely handy.

Interested in joining the work on porting the Linux PAM code to
FreeBSD?  (Please check the copyright, people, before screaming about
the GPL.)

Having looked a lot longer and harder, I am less unhappy about the
PAM library per se.  Their sample module collection is less wonderful,
but the library core doesn't look so bad.  I'll be concentrating on it
in what passes for "free" time over the next few weeks.