Date:      Tue, 17 Sep 1996 17:56:46 +0930 (CST)
From:      Peter Childs <pjchilds@imforei.apana.org.au>
To:        Skynet1@Cris.com, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Proxy Server, HTTP, FTP, Telnet, and DNS

In article <1.5.4.32.19960914042954.00664734@pop3.concentric.net> you wrote:
: Does FreeBSD come equip with a Proxy Server, HTTP server, FTP server,
: Telnet Server (by a longshot), and a DNS server? Or does it have some
: of them and not some of the others? If so, please do tell me and give
: me the location to find any Unix Servers if its not already in the
: FreeBSD system. Thank You.

 /usr/ports on your installed freebsd system.  you can investigate the
 tis fwtk, the socks server, the squid web-cache, etc.

 see the web-page docs and the handbook for more info.

 Peter

--
 Peter Childs  ---  http://www.imforei.apana.org.au/~pjchilds
  Finger pjchilds@al.imforei.apana.org.au for public PGP key