Date:      Fri, 13 May 2011 18:33:30 -0700
From:      "Devin Teske" <dteske@vicor.com>
To:        <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Julian Elischer <jelischer@fusionio.com>, "Teske, Devin" <Devin.Teske@fisglobal.com>, 'Dieter BSD' <dieterbsd@engineer.com>, =?gb2312?B?J8C8x+Un?= <while1@163.com>, 'Alexander Leidinger' <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
Subject:   RE: [RELEASE] New Boot-Loader Menu -- version 1.5

by
(in-
> order) Alexander Leidinger, Dieter BSD, and Julian Elischer (whom brings =
word
> from the devsummit as well as Warner Losh): you guys want to separate the=
 boot
> "actions" from the boot "options", and now it's accomplished.
>=20
> Here's how the re-arrangement looks for each of the different loader
> environments...

i386-compatible hardware with ACPI support:
http://twitpic.com/4wvls8
http://twitpic.com/4wvm73 (color)

i386-compatible hardware without ACPI support:
http://twitpic.com/4wvmod
http://twitpic.com/4wvn0f

non-i386 (such as IA64, PPC, etc.):
http://twitpic.com/4wvne3
http://twitpic.com/4wvod5 (color)

NOTE: Previous links were incorrect. Above are the correct links to the cor=
rect
images.
--=20
Devin

The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidentia=
l. If you are not the intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message an=
d all copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message in any ma=
nner; and (iii) notify the sender immediately. In addition, please be aware=
 that any message addressed to our domain is subject to archiving and revie=
w by persons other than the intended recipient. Thank you.