Date:      29 Mar 2002 09:52:24 -0600
From:      rand@meridian-enviro.com (Douglas K. Rand)
To:        Georg Auernhammer <rusisnoc@helpdesk.rus.uni-stuttgart.de>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Dual Monitors

Georg> Has anyone tried to use dual monitors on FreeBSD?  2 monitors
Georg> on 2 graphiccards?

This is less a FreeBSD question than an XFree86 question.

Anyway, the answer is yes. We run many FreeBSD systems with dual
monitors, and all work fine. We've used multiple Matrox cards before,
and currently all of our systems are Matrox G400 and G450 cards, which
support dual head on the single card.