Date:      Tue, 17 Mar 1998 20:29:51 -0800
From:      "DeWitt B. Counts" <checkmat@avana.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Download

I have successfully (I hope) downloaded all of FreeBSD with these
exceptions: bin.cc will not download, but prints code to the screen. I
am using Netscape 3.0x. I also had this problem with bin.au, which
launched Netscape's audio player. I disabled it for the download.

The last two files are a puzzle. The .mtree file would not download
because of the 5 letter extension. The last file (install.xx) appears to
have downloaded the .mtree file (same size) as the install.xx file. Is
this as it should be?

If you would please enlighten me on these two files, I would be forever
greatful. Also, in conclusion, can the os coexist with Windows 3.1 on
one partition? Thanks.

D.B. Counts