Date:      Tue, 18 May 1999 03:09:25 -0500
From:      "Scott Smith" <skater@ajara.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Dual Booting

I recently installed FreeBSD to my computer, and i am dual
booting with windows98.  I restarted the computer after what
seemed a flawless and easy install, and was givin the choices:
F1 - DOS
F2 - FreeBSD

I pressed F2 and heard a beep.  Thats it.  No boot to FreeBSD.
Any suggestions?  Can i just make a boot disk and not dual boot
on the mbr?  Or is there a way to fix this?

													Scott Smith
											remote@tornedge.com