Date:      Mon, 30 May 2016 16:37:26 +0200
From:      Matthias Apitz <guru@unixarea.de>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   r300951 make buildworld duration 18h

Hello,

Yesterday I pulled via svn co ... a fresh r300951 and started the buildworld as

# make -j2 buildworld

it ended today at lunchtime after 18 hours. The laptop has 2x Intel Atom 1.6GHz
and 1 GByte RAM and was otherwise unused. Is this the normal buildworld time of
today? I think it spent most of the time in building the llvm...

Thx

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@unixarea.de, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
"Die Verkaufsschlager des Buchmarkts geben Auskunft über den Zustand einer Gesellschaft bzw.