Date:      Sat, 31 Aug 2002 13:54:13 -0400
From:      Lord Raiden <dragoncrest@voyager.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Wierd mail message crashing mail program

	Hi.  Just a quick question.  Has anyone got any mail from:
hyun10310@kornet.net?

	I keep getting a message that comes through the freebsd mailing list that
has all the typical header info, gets down to the From and To, but after it
gets to To: it immediately restarts with the From ???@??? and the date on
the same line causing unbelievable confusion to my mail program and
crashing it.

	Anyone ever seen this before?  I'm using Eudora on Win98 (ok, so it's not
a freebsd question, but the message doing this is coming to me via this
list) and it doesn't do it all the time, but it does to it enough to be a
pain.  Any suggestions?