Date:      Mon, 27 Mar 2000 22:26:45 +1000
From:      Kyle Buttress <kyle@pchost.com>
To:        "FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   PCCARD

Hi All,

Has anyone got a Digital DEPCM-BA pcmcia ethernet card to work under 4.0
release?

I have a setup in my pccard.conf of the following but i get errors

# Digital DEPCM-BA Ethernet
card "DIGITAL" "DEPCM-XX"
        config  0x10 "ed0" ?
        #ether   0xff0 00:00:e8
        insert  logger -t pccard: $device -s Digital DEPCM-BA Ethernet
inserted
        insert  /etc/pccard_ether $device
        remove  logger -t pccard: $device -s Digital DEPCM-BA Ethernet
removed
        remove  /sbin/ifconfig $device delete

the errors are.

Mar 28 ... ronin pccard[202]:Config id 16 not present in this card
Mar 28 ... ronin pccard[202]:Config id 16 not present in this card
Mar 28 ... ronin pccard[202]:Config id 16 not present in this card
Mar 28 ... ronin pccard[202]:Resource allocation failure for DIGITAL
Mar 28 ... ronin pccard[202]:Resource allocation failure for DIGITAL
Mar 28 ... ronin pccard[202]:Resource allocation failure for DIGITAL

I assume that config is wrong but how would I find out what resources to
use?

thanks

kyle