Date:      Wed, 26 Jun 2002 22:17:19 -0500
From:      "Kevin Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P." <kdk@daleco.biz>
To:        "twig les" <twigles@yahoo.com>, <noackjr@compgeek.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Incredibly slow network performance

Twig Les wrote:

>As for the routing...I can no longer
>reach my default gateway (I could before, not sure
>what's broke now) and all my hosts are on the same
>subnet since I'm at home.

I have one server that is unhappy with routes
unless I run routed on it.  It worked for a long
time w/o this being necessary...but I'm not at
all sure that this is your issue...as you say, you're
pretty good at routes.  Still, your comment here
makes you go "hmm..."

Best of luck, let us know about the fix...

KDK