Date:      Tue, 2 Sep 2003 19:19:26 -0400 (EDT)
From:      djp <nospam@spee.ch>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   please remove url from gallery

Hello,

Please remove potechin.com from the gallery. Not only is there nothing on
the page, but I was upgrading from 2.2.8 (!) and found 4.0 has some
problems with my hardware. Being lazy I'm going to replace it this week
with another server that already boots linux.

There shouldn't be any reason to verify who I am, but if that is the case
you'll notice my ip is identical to the one assigned to potechin.com.

I changed my mail username because I notice the mailman archives for this
mail list don't have particularly good spam protection (at -> @
translation is easy). If you want to email back for any reason my real
username is djp.

Thanks,

-djp