Date:      Tue, 24 Nov 1998 04:05:41 +0100 (CET)
From:      Marc van Woerkom <marc@netcologne.de>
To:        malte.lance@gmx.net
Cc:        van.woerkom@netcologne.de, G.Sittig@abo.FreiePresse.DE, freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: isppp + dynamic IP

> You both better reread the discussion with subject:
>  "TCP checksum errors resulting from IP addr change"
> on hackers, where Hellmuth raised a similiar topic.

Thanks for this pointer! Get it later.

> Nooo !!! You don't really want such a thing !!!
> Besides the data-privacy issues, it would require you to
> change the routing of dialin-servers.

Eeep? (means: let me think a moment :)

.. of course, the old IP could be assigned to someone else.

Is there anything else unique except in my packages between the
connects?

If not, so if I ftp/telnet/whatever something from some slow server,
drop my line, omeone else dials in, gets the IP I had before, might
he take over my traffic?

Dang, I need to know more about da network.

Regards,
Marc