Date:      Sat, 11 Jan 2003 16:56:49 -0600
From:      "Jack L. Stone" <jackstone@sage-one.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Ports checksum errors

I know there's been a lot of questions lately about broken ports and now
I'm stuck. I cannot find this specific problem in the past recent archives.

I' trying to upgrade Apache+Frontpage and keep getting this error no matter
what "trick" I try.

root@sageman>> make
===>  Extracting for apache_fp-1.3.27
>> Checksum mismatch for apache_1.3.27.tar.gz.
>> Checksum OK for powerlogo.gif.
>> Checksum OK for fplogo.gif.
Make sure the Makefile and distinfo file (/usr/ports/www/apache13-fp/distinfo)
are up to date.  If you are absolutely sure you want to override this
check, type "make NO_CHECKSUM=yes [other args]".
*** Error code 1

Can anyone shed some light. What is the cure....???

Best regards,
Jack L. Stone,
Administrator

SageOne Net