Date:      Sat, 6 Jan 2001 19:58:18 -0800
From:      "JSMolinaro" <JSMolinaro@hotmail.com>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:     Getting Started

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C0781B.039AF170

I'm just getting started with FreeBSD and Unix and I basically know =
close to nothing right now.  I have been reading as much as I can and =
there is a great abount of help provided.  I was just wondering exactly =
how to download FreeBSD, it seems I just coppy the file or....  I have a =
dial-up connection and it doesn't seem that there is going to be and =
easy install or .exe file to click on.

I'm sorry is this is a waste of time but please help me get started.

Thanks

JSMolinaro

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C0781B.039AF170

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I'm just getting started with FreeBSD =
and Unix and=20
I basically know close to nothing right now.&nbsp; I have been reading =
as much=20
as I can and there is a great abount of help provided.&nbsp; I was just=20
wondering exactly how to download FreeBSD, it seems I just coppy the =
file=20
or....&nbsp; I have a dial-up connection and it doesn't seem that there =
is going=20
to be and easy install or .exe file to click on.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I'm sorry is this is a waste of time =
but please=20
help me get started.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>JSMolinaro</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C0781B.039AF170--